Here are some photos of my adventures thus far.
Boxes packed and truck picked up!
We shopped around for baby clothes while we waited to move that afternoon. Bob said he'd never shop with us again because we freaked out over every tiny piece of clothing-- but look at those snowsuits!! How could you not?!
Then we set up the apt! :) I love it, great location and beautiful place.
There is even a gym downstairs where I can work out.
When I'm not having epic marathons of House. Yay American TV reruns!
Or, I can sit on my porch and watch beautiful sunsets. Which is what I prefer to do every night. :) Life is good.
LINDY BUNCH!!!! Since when are you in DC??? We should have a drink sometime. What are you doing? Where are you living? Details please. xxoo Corbs
ReplyDeleteCORBS! I have been here a little over a week, and YES we should have a drink soon. I live around American U, where are you? I'll message you my new number :)
ReplyDelete