From here to there.

From here to there.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Play dates

Play time around DC with new and old friends.



Huge rainstorm on the way back. Reminiscent of monsoon season.


Followed by epic Mario Kart battles with Amy, a worthy adversary. And Roxanne, an unworthy adversary due to her fuzzy cuteness.



I went and purchased my fall semester books... The above play time looks like it will become less and less frequent.


Now I'm trying to get ahead on some foundational reading. Beginning question: What are the theological differences between Methodists and Presbyterians?


I have also been racing through the TV show Dexter. IT IS SO STRESSFUL, season 4 took over my Wednesday. Season 5 looks like a fruitful Thursday.


I see that CIEE is in Bangkok to pick up the new students! Hard to believe it's already that time. Chok dee to all, especially the new program facilitators. <3

And finally, a quote I'm digging:

First enticed me to take the cup,
When I got drunk, told me to stop.
My eyes watery, my heart on fire,
I became dust and your wind picked me up.

Hafiz

No comments:

Post a Comment